A Unique Opportunity

“All human beings have the inner capacity not only to care for themselves but also to contribute to the increasing well-being of the world as a whole.  Some get the chance to explore their potential to some degree.  Many never get any opportunity to unwrap this wonderful gift they were born with.  They die with their gifts unexplored, and the world is deprived of all they could have done”.

This recent quote by Muhammad Yunus is just as true to the 400 million people who currently own 85% of the worldʼs resources as it is to the remaining billions.  Those who own just 15%.

The PaP concept was born out of a vision to provide everyone with the opportunity, the confidence and motivation to take a step towards making a lasting difference.  What better way to unwrap these personal gifts than to help the poor recover from the hopelessness of poverty.  By giving them the opportunity to discover their skills, to make a difference in their lives, the lives of their children and then those around them. Working together there is no limit to the far-reaching impact we can make as the gift of opportunity is passed forward.